This is Ryan’s top secret dip recipe. Well actually it’s his mother’s recipe and he’s been making it for bbqs and parties since I met him. It’s easy to whip up and always a hit. Even the babies like it. We made this batch while the kids played with their friends in the back yard and then ate it over the fence with our wonderful neighbours. Start by mixing some mayonnaise into the Gay Lea Gold Premium Sour cream. This stuff is rich and thick. Then add the dry ingredients one at a time, mixing well in-between each addition. Finish off with a splash on lemon juice and gluten free tamari sauce. Serve it up with a selection of crunchy veggies and wavy chips and eat it over the fence with your neighbours. Or you could even invite them over.
- 450mL tub of Gay Lea Gold Premium Sour Cream
- 3+ heaping spoonfuls of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Add a splash of lemon juice and gluten free tamari or soy sauce
- Mix Sour cream to Mayonaise 4:1
- Add dry ingredients separately, mixing thoroughly between them.
- Lastly, add a splash of lemon juice gluten free tamari or soy sauce.
- Serve with cut up vegetables and wavy chips.
Disclosure: I am part of the Gay Lea Ambassador Program with Mom Central Canada and I receive compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.